Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Photosynth

I haven't really had much of interest to post lately. I just figure nobody wants to read: I got up, ate, went to work, worked some crime scenes, came home, ate, slept and did it all over again. So, today I thought I'd write about something I came across on the bing.com search engine.

Photosynth, a nifty little web app that allows a photographer to take several pictures of an object, landscape, building, etc., and then upload them to the Photosynth program to be stitched together into a type of 3D montage. I'm excited to give it a try.

I'm going to have to think of a good subject for my first attempt. I will start out small and get the hang of it. I'll post my results here. Might not get to it for a day or two. I have supper with Dad tonight so I don't know if I'll have time to do it until tomorrow.

Regardless, I'll post a link to the results here when I get it done.

1 comment:

  1. Hey LB - How about posting about the dance lessons. That would definitely be a must read!

    ReplyDelete