Friday, October 2, 2009

Live Music




Spending a coue hours tonight listening to Pete pick and sing at Down the Alley Bistro on the square here in Georgetown.

It's too bad that I can't post video or I'd give you a snippet of the performance. This is a nice place, they serve some really nice sandwiches. Wine, beer, soft drinks and coffee round out the drink selections.

In a world separate from this one Pete and I work together. Well, he's actually my boss. But we've worked together for 14 years and I've known him before he got his title (Lt.) and still see him as just Pete, but with the ability to point and tell me 'do that'. Thankfully he doesn't abuse that ability. By the way, he's the one on the right in the picture.

I downloaded the blogpress app for my iPhone. Maybe it will help me to post more often. That doesn't mean I'll post anything insightful, just that I'll post more often.





This picture has nothing to do with this post. It's one I took in Corpus 2 years ago from the 7th floor balcony of the hotel I was staying in. I just happened to be outside when the sun was about to rise and got my camera and snapped a few photos. This is the best of them. I have this one as my wall paper on my phone.

That's enough for now, I'm missing all the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment