Wednesday, October 14, 2009

TAPEIT

I've been pretty busy this week with the annual conference. I thought I'd be able to give more updates, but the Doubletree only has free wi-fi in the lobby. Needless to say it's a pain if I want to use my netbook. This is a higher end hotel and here you pay (actually overpay) for things that are free at a motel 6. Wi-fi in the room? $9.95 a day. Parking? $5.00 breakfast at the hotel restaurant? $18.00. And what do you pay for those things at a motel 6? $0.00. Next time I'll stay at the cheap hotel a block away.

We have 250 people from law enforcement agencies throughout TX. I had to teach yesterday an have just done the running for stuff today. Day 2 is almost over. It's going to be time to decide on where to eat, I think we might go to Chesdars. I've never been there and am looking forward to it.

Will try to post more later, and maybe a picture or two if I can do it


with the iPhone.

p.s. I guess I figures it out.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment